The house, consisting of 2,000 m² usable area and six sections, consists of single-storey block structures on 7,5 acres land. There are a total of 7 rooms and three halls, including the staff rooms on the lower floor.
To the right of the building is the first guest house, which is connected to the house as an independent block consisting of 2 rooms and a living room. On the left, there is a pool house with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, accompanied by the poolside and 60 m² infinity pool, where you spend daily time. At the rear of the building, the second guest house with 2 rooms and a living room is located, which is high with a difference in elevation, will provide a comfortable experience to the guests and consists of an independent block of the house.
Like all electronic devices in the house, lighting also gets its power from the smart home system. The house has been designed to benefit from natural light in the maximum amount of time, and there is an architectural understanding in which light movements can be observed from sunrise to sunset.
There is a closed car park for 4 cars under the back block and an open car park for 2 cars on the left side of the main block.
This outstanding architectural art piece is ready to be delivered as fully furnished.
- Miam (4.93 km)8 reviews
- Brava Restaurant (0.78 km)2 reviews
- Nobu Restorants Bodrum (0.75 km)2 reviews
- Çardaklı (0.4 km)3 reviews
- Nusr-Et Steakhouse (0.72 km)8 reviews
- Çardak Cafe (0.36 km)1 reviews
- Yunuslar Karadeniz Unlu Mamülleri (5.37 km)1 reviews
- Limon (4.31 km)10 reviews
- Komşufırın (0.34 km)1 reviews
- Gümüşlük Kahvesi (2.79 km)1 reviews
- MMM Migros (8.08 km)1 reviews
- CarrefourSA Expres (8.49 km)1 reviews
- Birlik Market (42.58 km)1 reviews
- Migros (43.31 km)1 reviews